DC weekend

Ed,
So good to hear from you! Marcy and I would have cleared our schedules to get together with you and Susan. But we're both in San Diego through the end of next week. I am on a trip encompassing several cases and creating a 6-week absence from our home. The purpose of our trip is to attend an annual solar power industry convention here. My new law partner and I (please browse our new website, below) and Marcy, our business manager, are looking into starting a new company that markets solar power modules in developing countries around the world, but starting in Lebanon and other Middle East countries. There's lots we could catch up on when we speak next. But for now, you'll remember my first really high profile client, LTC Allen West? He's running for Congress as a Republican in Ft. Lauderdale. Please visit his website, as well. www.allenwestforcongress.com
My best to Susan and the kids.  Let's talk soon.
Neal
Neal A. Puckett, Esq.
LtCol, USMC (Ret)
The Law Firm of Puckett & Faraj, PC