Re: Pictures being sent to Ron Brigham

David,
Thanks for answering the mail on Davidson.
New topic: Haytham and I want you to be our replacement detailed defense counsel on Wuterich. We can work it either as a detailing as of 1 Nov (Colby's retirement date) or an IMC request using your own authority. Your call, whichever would be more successful. There are many secrets about this case that you would be amazed to learn as part of the team. And I don't have to tell you we're going to make military legal history with this case. We both agree we need your analytical skills and courtroom savvy on this, the biggest court-martial in our collective careers. I suspect your boss would be appalled by the idea, but it is going to require MINIMAL time away from your desk, up until the time we get back into court for another 39a session followed much later by a trial. Bottom line; this is moment of truth time. Only you can make this happen and we're depending on you to help us out. I'm not about to tell you what to do, but history is calling and it may not matter, in the history books, what your boss thought about it. What's she going to do, keep you from getting selected for Col? How about it, my friend?
Semper fi,
Neal
Neal A. Puckett, Esq.
LtCol, USMC (Ret)
The Law Firm of Puckett & Faraj, PC
Washington DC - San Diego CA

Quoting Jones LtCol David  M <david.m.jones5@usmc.mil>:

IO,

Mr. Brigham has still not seen anything regarding the pictures of mock work
station yet.  Didn't we have a drop-dead date on this issue of a week ago?

R,

LtCol Jones