RE: CPT Hill Leave Request

Heather,
The questions I can't answer for the info for my country clearance involve dates of travel into and out of country. Do we have a call from the referee yet on the date of the 32? I've had this problem before where the Army can't just decide to set a date far enough out to process the country clearance and still have time left to travel and prepare. All this gnashing of teeth over rushing to get it done runs at cross purposes to other necessary logistical issues. How and why do prosecutors lose their common sense?
Neal
Neal A. Puckett, Esq.
LtCol, USMC (Ret)
The Law Firm of Puckett & Faraj, PC