Re: Country Clearance

Good evening, SGT Chepenik,
I have a SECRET clearance.
I am a U.S. citizen.
I do not know what date I am departing the U.S. because the date for the Art 32 has not yet been determined.
Thus I also don't know the date I will be returning the the U.S.
My address:  2181 Jamieson Ave, #1505, Alexandria, VA 22314
My direct phone line/cell phone # is 202.340.0069
Thank you for your assistance.
V/r,

Neal A. Puckett, Esq.
LtCol, USMC (Ret)
The Law Firm of Puckett & Faraj, PC
Washington DC - San Diego CA

Quoting "Chepenik, Lisa M. SGT USA CJTF101 SJA" <lisa.chepenik@afghan.swa.army.mil>:

Sir,

My name is SGT Chepenik and I am the Paralegal for CJTF-101.  Please
provide me with the following information so I can process your country
clearance:

Type of Security Clearance
Country of Citizenship
Date departing the states
Date returning to the states
Your Address and phone number

Please advise regarding any additional information you may need.

Thank you,

v/r

LISA M. CHEPENIK
SGT, U.S. Army