Re: Real Virginia

Finishing up my last trial on a 6-week trip. Last night at Vandenberg AFB in CA. Expecting good outcome tomorrow. It has been too long since we talked. Getting home on Friday. Marcy has minor surgery on Monday. We're hopping. Congrats to Jen on her new book deal! Interesting encounter with Frank a couple of weeks ago. He's a piece of work. Can give you my impressions when we speak next. He finally confirmed our suspicions and nailed down the timing of events. But I think he feels he was tricked into doing so. He's right. The Corps does NOT want all the facts so come out, but they don't know it because they don't know the truth. Strange scenario. Should make a good book. You should consider doing a film.
Out here.
Neal A. Puckett, Esq.
LtCol, USMC (Ret)
The Law Firm of Puckett & Faraj, PC
Washington DC - San Diego CA

Quoting Michael Epstein <epstein@viewfindernyc.com>:

How's it going in fake Virginia?

I, by the way, have just come to the realization that I'm not a real
American.  (big city and all. . .)

Seriously, been too long.  I'm up to my neck in the Shroud of Turin.
Two edit rooms running simultaneously.  Also, trying to keep the
Latrobe film on track.  Jenn sold her second book which is going to be
about Operation Meetinghouse.  Same publisher.  She was happy for about
a day, but is now worried she won't be able to get it done.  Artists. .
.

Hope you guys are well.  Send my best to Marcy.

Mike

Viewfinder Productions, Inc.
432 West 45th Street
New York, NY 11201