  From: Mark S. Zaid
  To: 'Kel McClanahan, Esq.' ; 'Brad Moss' ; 'Neal Puckett'
  Sent: Thursday, October 23, 2008 12:27 AM
  Subject: JMP FOIA lawsuit

  Gentlemen -

  Please coordinate as needed to prepare the FOIA lawsuit at issue.

Neal, we'd like to have Kel second chair with you and let him learn from an experienced litigator how things are done. Kel will also be able to help immensely with the factual components of the case.

  This will be fun!

  Mark

______________________________________________________________________________ This electronic mail (e-mail) transmission is meant solely for the person(s) to whom it is addressed. It contains confidential information that may also be legally privileged. Any copying, dissemination or distribution of the contents of this e-mail by anyone other than the addressee or his or her agent for such purposes is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify me immediately by telephone, facsimile or e-mail and purge the original and all copies thereof. Thank you.

  Mark S. Zaid, Esq.
  Mark S. Zaid, P.C.
  1250 Connecticut Avenue, N.W.
  Suite 200