Re: How's my girl?

Maybe H has issues he's working that are keeping him busy. You can always call him if there's a time constraint. My girl is working way too hard on the decluttering. Estate sales are one of your passions. Should not give it up. Can just be more selective about what you choose to buy. Always fun for you to go and look and there's never any harm in that! Don't quit! Spent 2 hrs with potential new client, LTC David Young. He's definitely hiring us for his appeal. We can do it. He just wants things to move faster than they are moving here locally. So - new client! He didn't even know I had been Al's lawyer and just became even more impressed. Latest issue here is that our 0700 flight may not have room for us. We got an informal "no problem" from the USAF NCO when we landed, but now his Maj say we're not on it. The SGM who has been assisting believes she has us on a 1100 flt., but who knows? So SSgt Farmer is over checking on things in person. Neal would not react well to a brief night's sleep for a 0500 show time where we're told we're not on the bird. They're making this way too hard by moving it to Salerno. Maybe due to Murtha visit? Hmmmm. Certainly they want to forestall publicity. But we're all suffering to make that happen. My honey works Orbitz as she has time. Not an emergency. And, oh, can we check to see if I can get a tourist visa on arrival to Dubai (UAE)? Maybe that's where I saw that American were good to go on arrival, and not Delhi.
LUL,
Neal A. Puckett, Esq.
LtCol, USMC (Ret)
The Law Firm of Puckett & Faraj, PC
Washington DC - San Diego CA

Quoting Marcelyn Atwood <marcy@puckettfaraj.com>:

N, glad to see you up on computer... Don't need to spend big bucks on
phone bills, K?  Am frustrated with Haytham.  I've asked him on email
and left a voice mail for a copy of the original Form 2553 that John
Renner needs to file the appeal for the S-corp.  We need to get that
done asap.  I'll try again shortly to contact Haytham again, am in my
cooling down period.

Am having motivation problems.  Got the living room floor covered with
sorted piles from 6 boxes of military stuff.  One box has got all Neal
military stuff in it.  It's depressing going through my stuff.  I
trust it with Texas Woman's University, but not so much with
Evergreen.  Am sending them all my KC Q model stuff with the SR71
pics.  They should like that since they have an SR sitting on their
floor.

You are at Baghram?  When are you traveling to Salerno?  Am off to the
bank and then back to call Orbitz -- will email you stuff and copy
Heather for your return trip info.

Have a bead class tonight from 5 -7pm downtown (my treat).  Have had
"clean house" show on, where they go in and clear out clutter, force
owners to give it up, have huge yard sale, and then set up the house
nicely.  It's my motivation -- no more estate sales, and decluttering
us -- till it kills us.  Went through a box of photos last night (not
all of them).  Pics of my dogs, sad.  Sending Marty some of dogs and
his graduation from Ft Rucker Flight school.  Have pics of Dad flying
too -- copying them into computer is next step and sending to Evergreen.

Are  you sure I shouldn't be working in this economy?  Art in FT on
whether Hillary was a good choice for SecState.  Not.  Her "diplomacy"
experience is all "soft stuff" as they call it -- being the First Lady
and supporting health care for children globally isn't dealing hard
stuff with foreign governments -- also said Bill's activities are
clearly a conflict of interest with SecState.  Said the Clinton's
harnessed the donation machine and then turned it to their own family
benefit.  Lovely, just lovely.