Progress

X,
Made significant progress during meeting with SJA this evening. We may be able to hammer out a deal. Lots of i's to dot and t's to cross and we don't really have a middle ground in our two positions yet, but he definitely knows who the alpha dog is. Made him "fear the reaper" and then got down to charming him with stories and legends. We're keeping an open dialogue. Found out I had to leave tomorrow and he insisted that we speak again tomorrow before I board the plane. That means he's under a lot of pressure to get this done before it becomes a media circus. Our journalist in attendance said he thought it might take until Monday to get the story pubished by the Times or Post. Meeting with Marty went great. We're having coffee at the local coffee shop tomorrow at 0700. He's a very friendly guy. Old looking, though. ;) This has been a terrific trip. Scratchy throat, though. Lack of sleep and lots of cold weather, 50+ meter walks just to pee in the middle of the night does that.
Miss you big time.  CANNOT WAIT to get on the bird out of Kabul.
LUL,
Neal A. Puckett, Esq.
LtCol, USMC (Ret)
The Law Firm of Puckett & Faraj, PC