Marty rendezvous

X,
So the Col upstairs summoned CW4 Adkins to her office and brought him downstairs. He appeared in the doorway where I held out my hand and introduced myself as Neal Puckett, Marcy's husband. He greeted me very warmly and we had a nice chat, followed by a photo outside the TDS office. Then we sat down and I told him how much I enjoyed meeting his parents last year. He said that in 2006 when he was at Balad, he saw me with Wuterich on 60 Minutes on AFN, and during the same tour believes he saw you in a commercial about staying in contact with the folks at home. It pictured you in uniform but had an overdubbed voice. I let it go. Not sure if you made an AFN commercial, or if they used footage that contained images of you, but I think he may have simply mistaken the person for you. He seems extremely happpy with his job, which is a CW5 billet, a rank he hopes to achieve in the near future. In any case, we agreed to go to breakfast tomorrow at 0600. So he wanted to give me his cell no., but the label was rubbed off. I offered to walk back to his office with him to get the no., so I got to see his office, his hangar and one of his two C-12s. They belong to Gen McKiernan, the guy who runs the war here, and the guy who Janis was working for in Iraq. We also got another photo in front of his office. Durimg the walk he asked about you and I told him about your post retirement activities. May get an audience with Col Houston, the SJA this afternoon. Will let you know how that goes. Very sleepee. Almost no sleep last night with early morning travel. Looks like we have a 0900 show time tomorrow for a flight to KIA, where I'll hang for two full days waiting for my flight to Dubai.
Miss you and love you lots!
Neal A. Puckett, Esq.
LtCol, USMC (Ret)
The Law Firm of Puckett & Faraj, PC