Need witness list with contact info ASAP

Isael,
Please get me that info when you can. Need to interview them and assess them ASAP and then submit our list to LT Vina. Also, LT White is PCS'ing and will be sending a release for you to sign. It releases him from futher participation in your case, which I think you wanted anyway. We will have LTjg Garcia to take his place. But remember, I'm the one who will be presenting your case. Finally, we need to discuss the Stipulation of Fact that will need to be signed as part of your deal. It needs to admit to all aspects of the offense to which you are pleading guilty as well as some additional facts about your case. We have no choice about that and you shouldn't fret too much about it. We'll discuss the two attached versions when you have time.
Neal A. Puckett, Esq.
LtCol, USMC (Ret)
The Law Firm of Puckett & Faraj, PC
Washington DC - San Diego CA

[Attachment stripped: Original attachment type: "application/rtf", name: "VINA_Stipulation of facts - 23 Oct 2008.rtf"]
[Attachment stripped: Original attachment type: "application/rtf", name: "WHITE_Stipulation of facts - 23 Oct 2008_REVISED.rtf"]