From: k bess [mailto:keisha.bess@yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, December 15, 2008 5:02
To: Bess, Keisha D LTJG OPNAV, N6N
Subject: Fw: Fee agreement

--- On Thu, 12/11/08, Neal Puckett <neal@puckettfaraj.com> wrote:

	From: Neal Puckett <neal@puckettfaraj.com>
	Subject: Fee agreement
	To: KEISHA.BESS@YAHOO.COM
	Cc: "Haytham Faraj" <haytham@puckettfaraj.com>, "Marcy Atwood"
<marcy@puckettfaraj.com>
	Date: Thursday, December 11, 2008, 4:16 PM

	Keisha,
	Please review the attached fee agreement.  If it meets with your
approval, please sign, date and scan or mail it back to us at your
convenience.  Mail a check to the address at the bottom of the fee
agreement.  I would look forward to meeting with you to discuss and
prepare your case when time permits.  Please let me know when you may be
available to meet.
	Sincerely,
	Neal Puckett

	Neal A. Puckett, Esq
	Washington DC | San Diego
	888.970.0005

	The information contained in this electronic message is
confidential, and is intended for the use of the individual or entity
named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you
are hereby notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of
this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this
communication in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at
888-970-0005 or via a return the e-mail to sender.  You are required to
purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making any copy or
distribution.