From: Neal Puckett <neal@puckettfaraj.com>
Subject: Duty performance of Chief Lemus
To: GaryK830@Yahoo.com
Cc: ilemus@lemusdesign.com
Date: Monday, January 5, 2009, 1:41 PM

Master Chief,
I am an attorney representing Chief Isael Lemus.  I would like to speak with you today about your acquaintance with him and the work he has done for you in the past.  Please let me know a convenient time and good contact phone number for you.  I left a message early last week for you, but may have had the wrong number.  I look forward to hearing from you.
V/r,

Neal A. Puckett, Esq
Washington DC | San Diego
888.970.0005

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 888-970-0005 or via a return the e-mail to sender.  You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making any copy or distribution.