Re: Defense Consent to Delay ICO US v SSgt Wuterich, USMC

Sean,
I have no facilities for printing or executing this document. Should be able to get it to you next week. I'm spending "off duty" time with my grandson and his Mom and Dad in San Diego.
S/f,
Neal
Neal A. Puckett, Esq.
LtCol, USMC (Ret)
The Law Firm of Puckett & Faraj, PC
Washington DC - San Diego CA

Quoting Sullivan LtCol Sean <sean.sullivan@usmc.mil>:

Neal,

In accordance with our oral agreement relating to consent to delay due to
appellate litigation discussed during our 13 Oct 09 conference call,
enclosed please find Defense Consent to Delay Attendant to CAAF Appeal.

Please sign, date, and return to me via PDF scan/Email as soon as
practicable.

If you have any questions regarding this matter, please contact me
immediately via cell at 773 562 3090

Semper fi-Sean

LtCol Sean M. Sullivan, USMCR
Trial Counsel, LSST C
Legal Services Support Section
1st Marine Logistics Group
Box 555067, Camp Pendleton, CA 92055-5607
Comm: (760) 763-9904/9902/9900
DSN: 361-9904 Fax: (760) 763-9901

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED//LIMDIS
This e-mail is FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY and is exempt from mandatory disclosure
under FOIA. DoD 5400.7R, "DoD Freedom of Information Act Program", DoD
Directive 5230.9, "Clearance of DoD Information for Public Release", and DoD
Instruction 5230.29,  and "Security and Policy Review of DoD Information for
Public Release".
ATTORNEY-CLIENT PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATION OR ATTORNEY WORK PRODUCT. The
information contained in this message is privileged. It is intended only to
be read by the individual or entity addressed or their designee. If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are on notice that
any distribution of this message, in any form, is prohibited. If you have
received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and
delete or destroy any copy of this message.