Kenneth Puckett

Phil,
Just got a chance to visit with Uncle Ken yesterday for lunch. He says he no longer wants his grandson, Jesse, to inherit via his trust or any other vehicle. I've been trying to convince him not to punish his grandson when it's his daughter he blames for not being able to see Jesse. He asked me to contact you and ask you to do whatever was required to effectuate his decision. Not sure if that means just undoing his trust or executing a codicil. You're the expert in those matters. I told him to call you himself, but he seems to procrastinate about everything. Each time I talk to him on the phone he says, "I still haven't called Phil Arnold." So finally yesterday he asked me to make this request for him. His phone number is 760-743-1549. I think you should call him today or tomorrow to confirm that and make sure he understands what he's doing, since I can't seem to get him to call you. He no longer is capable of driving so I'm not sure what you'd need in the way of signatures/witnesses, but he has plenty of friends at his mobile home park who could help him. I'm out here visiting with my grandson (actually providing day care while his parents work downtown) so I don't have time for a visit to Fallbrook this trip, but I hope to get up to see you before year's end.
Semper fi,
Neal
Neal A. Puckett, Esq.
LtCol, USMC (Ret)