Re: Kenneth Puckett

Thanks, Phil. I took him out to lunch, so I know that if he gets a ride he can certainly manage coming to your office. He would not want to pay for a house call. He also really loves the way Diane treats him. Good customer service! All I know is that he seems to want me to make all of the distribution decisions after he passes. But he is certain that he no longer wants Jesse to be the beneficiary of his trust. I agree, the trust is the way to go. He has told me that he would like whatever remains in his estate to be distributed to various Puckett family members at my discretion. I don't want to give you, or anyone else, the appearance that I have exerted any undue influence over him, so your counsel should be his guide here. Appreciate you taking the lead on this.
S/f,
Neal
Neal A. Puckett, Esq.
LtCol, USMC (Ret)
The Law Firm of Puckett & Faraj, PC
Washington DC - San Diego CA

Quoting PGARNOLDlaw@aol.com:

Hey Neal:

I am just now reading your email (10:45 p.m., Wednesday), so didn't get a
chance to call Ken today. I will call him tomorrow, though. He probably just
 needs to do an amendment to the trust to reflect to whom he wants to leave
his  assets now. No need to undo the trust, as it really is a great way to
have one's  assets controlled, both in life and in death!

Any idea to whom he wants the share to go that he was planning to give his
grandson?

If Ken ultimately  decides to make a change to his trust,  Dianne and I can
probably go to him to execute the modification docs if he  really can't
make it to the office.  The downside is that I have to charge  him extra for
the time away from the office, so it is best if he can otherwise  get a ride
to Fallbrook from someone.  Is he healthy enough to have someone  bring him
to the office?

One way or another, we can get it worked out!

Talk to you soon.

Phil