Fw: Marines 12 Days of boot Camp

Forwarded.
----- Original Message ----- From: Chris Pangalos
To: Chris Pangalos
Sent: Saturday, December 24, 2011 9:06 PM
Subject: Marines 12 Days of boot Camp

On the 1st day of Christmas my DI gave to me, a haircut that wasn't worth a ----.
On the 2nd day of Christmas my DI gave to me, 2 pair of boots
On the 3rd day of Christmas my DI gave to me, 3 cammie covers
On the 4th day of Christmas my DI gave to me, 4 sets of cammies
On the 5th day of Christmas my DI gave to me, 5 mile run
On the 6th day of Christmas my DI gave to me, 6 skivie draws
On the 7th day of Christmas my DI gave to me, 7 skivie shirts
On the 8th day of Christmas my DI gave to me, 8 bends and thrusts
On the 9th day of Christmas my DI gave to me 9 side straddle hops
On the 10th day of Christmas my DI gave to me, 10 Marine Corps push-ups
On the 11th day of Christmas my DI gave to me, 11 mountain climbers
On the 12th day of Christmas my DI gave to me, 12 mile hump

Merry Christmas Ooh-Rah!