Merry Christmas to All

Title: Merry Christmas to All
December 25, 2011 Forward this email
Dealership News
Through the chimney came a rumbling sound....

A customer sent this to us and gave us permission to share it with all- hope you enjoy it as much as we did!

Twas the night before Christmas, no reindeer to be found.

When down from the chimney came a rumbling sound.

With black rubber soles and their shiny red coats,

St. Nick on a Harley, no need for any oats.

Santa dressed in fur from head to foot,

The Harley in chrome, but had no soot.

The saddlebags were filled with toys on the back,

Like the bundle of stuff he had in his sack.

His eyes how they twinkled like headlights so bright,

His cheeks were like roses, like headers in the night.

His mouth drawn up like a bow,

Like the throttle so tight, just rev it and go.

The stump of his pipe held tight in his teeth,

Like the exhaust out the back, puffed smoke, in the shape of a wreath.

He had a broad face and a little round gut,

Like the clear windshield and front axle nut.

He was chubby and plump, a right jolly old elf,

Like a fat back tire right off the shelf.

A wink of his eye and a twist of his head,

Like the rear turn signal- blinking brightly in red.

He finished his work and fired up the Harley,

It sounded so good, it sounded so gnarly.

Up the chimney he rose as he cracked the throttle,

You could hear him scream for a nitrous bottle.

As here rode out of sight,

He said to all a good night,

Merry Christmas lets ride,

On a Harley Super Glide

And on a more serious note, at this time of year we hope you are able to spend time with friends and family. For the thousands of patriots who have spent so much time overseas serving our great country and are finally headed home….

Welcome Home.

The gratitude so many of us feel is more than you may imagine.

Thank You.

All of us at Patriot Harley-Davidson

Patriot Harley-Davidson, Inc.
Providing Unparalleled Expertise For The Ride Of Your Life.
Unsubscribe or update your email address.