Marcelyn, need HR recertification credits? We can help!

Title: SHRM Education Opportunities

Click here to view this message as HTML in your browser.

Dear Marcelyn,

Whether you're seeking last-minute credits before year's end — or getting a head start on a future recertification cycle, SHRM e-Learning has you covered.

With more than 200 courses from each of the 15 HR disciplines, SHRM e-Learning is the perfect single source for all your recertification needs. For a complete overview of all recertification offerings, please see our e-Learning and webcast course catalogs. Also, don’t forget that we offer bulk discounts for all e-Learning courses with savings as deep as $22 off the standard course price.

Start learning and earning today by visiting www.elearning.SHRM.org! Questions? Please contact us at elearning@SHRM.org or +1 703-535-6420. We look forward to getting you recertified!

Respectfully,

Michelle Franz
Manager, SHRM e-Learning

This email may contain advertisements.

The Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) is the world's largest association devoted to human resource management. Representing more than 250,000 members in over 140 countries, the Society serves the needs of HR professionals and advances the interests of the HR profession. Founded in 1948, SHRM has more than 575 affiliated chapters within the United States and subsidiary offices in China and India. Visit SHRM Online at www.shrm.org.
Society for Human Resource Management | 1800 Duke Street, Alexandria, Virginia 22314-3499 USA
PHONE (800) 283-7476 (US only) +1 703 548-3440 (International) |
shrm@shrm.org | www.shrm.org
Forward to a friend | Change your email preferences | Unsubscribe | Privacy Statement

©2011 SHRM. All rights reserved.