It's a New Year! Get $25 Off Spira or $100 off MBT Athletic Shoes!

Title: $100 & $25 Athletic Shoe Discounts
Comfort One Shoes
Get a Step Ahead for 2012!
Final Days of Huge Savings on Athletic Footwear!
$100 Off MBT Shoes - Offer NOT Valid on Clearance Items.

Save $100 on MBT® Footwear

MBT ® Love the way they make you feel!

At MBT it is our philosophy to keep the body in motion. We believe motion is key to helping find and maintain the right balance in life. At MBT, we can help achieve this through our unique shoe design that combines a perfect balance of function with style. .
$100 Off MBT - Use Coupon Code: MBTGC100
OFFER EXPIRES 1-15-2012
$25 off any style!

Save $25 on Spira® Footwear

Spira ® Wavespring Technology!

Spira WaveSpring® returns energy with every step!

Unlike traditional shoe midsoles made primarily of foams, rubber compounds, or polymers, WaveSpring® technology stores and disburses energy with every step. Testing performed at Michigan State University in 2001 reported that 87% - 96% of the energy is returned from the WaveSpring®. This is the highest energy return score for any midsole material ever tested.** As a result, our footwear not only cushions, but returns energy. In a very real sense, the WaveSpring enables you to recycle your own energy!
$25 Off Spira - Use Coupon Code: SPGC25
OFFER EXPIRES 1-5-2012
* Coupons are not valid on clearance items, and are only valid on their respective brands.
FaceBook Follow Us on Twitter
You can also order your footwear online at www.ComfortOneShoes.com
* Free UPS Ground outbound shipping to any order of $200 or more sent within the Continental US.
Most orders ship in 24-48 hours FOB Washington, DC.

Sent to PUCKWOOD@COMCAST.NET — why did I get this?
unsubscribe from this list | update subscription preferences
Comfort One Shoes · 8905 Reb Yank Dr · Manassas, Virginia 20110