[Sheepishfashionista's Blog] A Very Sheepish Wrapup of 2011 (Or: Thank God THAT'S Over)

Sheepishfashionista's Blog has posted a new item, 'A Very Sheepish Wrapup of
2011 (Or: Thank God THAT'S Over)'

So it's upon us: the last day of 2011, a year that, to be honest, both Mr.
Sheepish and I will be thrilled to usher--nay, kick--over the threshold to make
room for 2012. As was the case for many of us, I suspect, it was a notably
un-banner year on a number of levels. And [...]

You may view the latest post at
http://sheepishfashionista.com/2011/12/30/sheepish-wrapup-2011-or-god-over/

You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are
posted.