MV Brass Update

Hello All - Hope your New Year's weekend is safe and, at least at the end, restful!

At our MV Brass reheasal tonight, we read through the binder of pieces supporting the history/music program to be presented at the April 25th Colonial Dames program / Dunbarton House.

The MV Brass will rehearse again this coming Friday night, Jan 6th. / Aldersgate UMC / 7:30. At this rehearsal, we will be reading the pieces / passages for stopwatch timing, which will help in the scripting of the program.

Owen has two additional venues interested in having this musical history walk-thru program presented.

The assembled binder will also largely support a "pure music" program; we would add three to five additional pieces, including at least one major program piece, to cover other settings in the months ahead.

See you Friday,

Ken