Re: MV Brass Update

Hi. I'm at the war crimes trial of SSgt Frank Wuterich for the month of January acting as the legal clerk for the defense team. I'm sorry I'll miss brass choir this month. I'm hoping to resume music upon my return.

Ken, can you please resend me the rehearsal and performance schedule as I probably missed that Email in the prep for this trial.

Owen, I'll look at measures 19-23 and see if it can be resolved and send it in time for you to print for tonight's rehearsal.

Thanks everyone!  Be watching in the news: Neal, my husband and the primary defense attorney for Wuterich and it will be in the news. The last Haditha trial starts 4 Jan.

See in all when I return.

Marcy

Sent from my iPad