Sibelius 7.0 [Case : 01819137]

We have not heard from you regarding this case in 5 days. We hope this means your issue has been resolved. If you need help reply to this email leaving the subject line as it is and enter your response at the top of the email. If your problem is solved and you do not need to reply, in 5 more days we will send you another email letting you know we will be changing the status of your case.

Subject
Sibelius 7.0
Description
I activated Sibelius 7.0 on my MAC Desktop on Nov 28th; and on Dec 30th I tried to install it on my MacBook Pro laptop. I'm now away from home for 35 days and I didn't bring my serial number with me. We thought we also activated Sibelius on the laptop but it won't let me access the program. Can you help? Attached is the Email response when we registered the program on the MAC Desktop. Thank You, Marcy
Discussion Thread
Entered By : Tom Betts
Entered on : 1/3/2012 3:46 PM
Hi,

The Sibelius serial number is SCMP 700 382 402 579906. If looks like you've registered it successfully on two computers. When you update to version 7.1 you will no longer use the serial number which will be replaced by the following:

Activation ID 10131095562
System ID SBAA-U5WM-TUX5-YBHG

Best Regards,
Tom