 To: Don Greenlaw
 Sent: Friday, January 06, 2012 5:51 PM
 Subject: Coming to San Diego County

 Aloha Captain,

Deanna and I will be near San Diego the weekend of the 28th and 29th this month. We want to see Sgt Hutchins if possible. Do we need to be on a list or just show up? And, of course, we'll need to know as we usually do what day is reserved for family.

 Hopefully we'll see you there as well. That would be an added feature!

 See you soon,

 Terry

p.s. I assume Rob can't go? Or shouldn't due to ongoing legal things?