Fw: Video appears to show Marines urinating on bodies

Forwarded.
----- Original Message ----- From: Thomas Bolinder
To: dgreenlaw@cox.net
Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2012 8:24 PM
Subject: RE: Video appears to show Marines urinating on bodies

Don,

This certainly will not help Frank or Larry. I don't agree with what they did, but is ironic, you can blow their heads off but don't piss on them.

I did not allow my men to mess with the bodies of dead gooks. Always seemed to me the men who did that always got zapped at a later time.

Semper Fi
Tom B.
,