Fw: Video appears to show Marines urinating on bodies

Forwarded.
----- Original Message ----- From: sandy damitz
To: clodagh2911@yahoo.com
Cc: hamheidi@gmail.com ; dgreenlaw@cox.net ; fbalbano@cox.net
Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2012 11:06 PM
Subject: FW: Video appears to show Marines urinating on bodies

Wouldn't surprise me at all.
Wonder still if they pee'd toward Mecca.
I can't believe Karzai thinks "that" is insane. Where's he been the past 10 frikkin years?

Sandy

To: hamheidi@gmail.com
CC: dgreenlaw@cox.net; lilsolitaire@hotmail.com; fbalbano@cox.net
From: clodagh2911@yahoo.com
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2012 06:11:41 +0000

The Marines in video have been back for some time, and yet "someone" held the video until Wed. Hmm, tainting the jury and public opinion against Marines at the Same time Haditha trial starts.