Sent: Friday, January 13, 2012 8:15 PM
Subject: Fw: Fwd: Marine LCPL Carpenter

            : Marine LCPL Carpenter
           Picture is precious
           and the story behind it we should never forget!

           God bless Marine LCPL Carpenter
           and his family!

I have to say, to me, this is the most touching, heart wrenching, meaningful photo I have seen.

           Meet Landon.
His father, Marine LCPL Carpenter, gave his life defending our country in Afghanistan earlier this year, a month before his son was born. Baby Landon's Mom wants his story to be known. Take a moment to share this photo with your friends and reflect on the price of freedom.

           Never forget the price of freedom.

            : Marine LCPL Carpenter
           Picture is precious
           and the story behind it we should never forget!

           God bless Marine LCPL Carpenter
           and his family!

I have to say, to me, this is the most touching, heart wrenching, meaningful photo I have seen.

           Meet Landon.
His father, Marine LCPL Carpenter, gave his life defending our country in Afghanistan earlier this year, a month before his son was born. Baby Landon's Mom wants his story to be known. Take a moment to share this photo with your friends and reflect on the price of freedom.

           Never forget the price of freedom.

JPEG image

JPEG image