An outsiders observation of the SSgt Wuterich GCM

LtCol Puckett & Major Faraj: As I am sure you
both know, I am not an Attorney, nor am I a "Sea
Lawyer".

As an outside observer and a person who sat through
Sgt. Hutchins GCM, I recommend that you "GRIND THE
FACT HOME", to the Panel, every chance you get, so as
to keep this upper most in their minds, that this was
"A legitimate military operation, that due to unforseen
circumstances, went terribly wrong and that SSgt Wuterich
is NOT GUILTY of any of the charges leveled against him".
Some decisions, rendered, in the heat of battle, sometimes
go wrong. This is known as "The Fortunes of War" and
gentlemen sitting on the Panel, you being, "Combat Veteans",
know, "War is Hell". You have no other choice, when rendering your decision,
but to return a verdict of "Not Guilty" of all charges.

Semper fi,
Don Geenlaw