Fw: Gov. Perry: Don't prosecute Marines

----- Original Message ----- From: Gerald Pothier
To: Don Greenlaw
Sent: Monday, January 16, 2012 5:06 PM
Subject: Re: Gov. Perry: Don't prosecute Marines

Okay, Don.  I'm on frequency now.

I am very familiar with, and lived through those days, when the Master Sergeant E-7 was the designated 1stSgt & SgtMaj.

So, placing myself into the era you are speaking of, I totally agree.

S/F,

Gerry

--
Being a Marine isn't everything...it's the ONLY thing.

Semper Fidelis,
Gerald T. Pothier
Capt. USMC (Ret)
1951-1988
Mustang

"Some people live an entire lifetime and wonder if they have made a difference in the world. Marines don't have that problem."
President Ronald Reagan , 1985