To: "SgtMaj Grant Beck USMC (Ret)" <gbeck3@ec.rr.com>
Sent: Monday, January 16, 2012 5:40 PM
Subject: RE: A very good article on our "you tube" Marines

Sergeant Major:

Thanks Grant...gonna share entire thread now with some others.

And yup, have my foul wx gear broke out for Wed...rain but supposed to be
about 50 degrees...beats the hell out of some of the Bare Knuckle Blitz days
we've endured out there!!!!

S/F,

WVM

Wayne V. Morris
Col USMC (Ret)

President
WAYMOR Inc

When You Want To Know Way More About Military Veteran Related Issues...Come
On Board With WAYMOR Inc

 _____