Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2012 11:38 AM
Subject: Some memories of the so called Old Corps"

There are a TON of memories here, for you Marines. S/F Max

 Sent: 1/18/2012 10:46:48 A.M. Central Standard Time
 Subj: Some memories of the so called Old Corps"

 Some memories of the so called âOld Corpsâ

Some or all of these may not apply to the other branches of service but they

 are right on for the Marine Corps, except we had about sixty in the squad

 bay (living area for those who do not know what a squad bay is).

 Oh the good old days.

 Semper Fi

 Netscape.  Just the Net You Need.