Fw: Here's a fella from Texas -- and he is pissed about the hullabaloo of US Marines urinating on dead taliban

Forwarded.
----- Original Message ----- From: Gerald Pothier
To: Pothier, Gerald T.
Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2012 8:35 AM
Subject: Here's a fella from Texas -- and he is pissed about the hullabaloo of US Marines urinating on dead taliban

From: Ken Holsapple

Date: Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 7:59 PM

What in the hell is going on here - since when is it such a big deal when our troops, Marines, piss on a few dead Taliban?

These are the same bunch of sorry, goat-herding, A-Holes who don't wear a uniform, kill and torture their own people, and torture and behead our troops and we're supposed to be shocked and feel sorry because we pissed on the dead SOBs? YGTBSM!

We should be cutting off a few heads ourselves while we're at it. Except for keeping a few alive for intelligence purposes I think we should take any prisoners we capture, line them up against the wall and shoot the SOBs. They don't want to wear a military uniform with rank and patches that

 identify them then they should be treated accordingly.

If we had a CinC in the White House with a pair of balls instead of a dipshit, Muslim/Marxist from Kenya we would have turned our troops loose early on to shoot, bayonet, behead, bomb, blast with artillery, as many of the SOBs as they could - included going after them in Pakistan, Iran and any other place we could find the bastards. The damn war would have been over years ago. Instead of treating our Marines like criminals we should be passing out medals for killing the enemy.

Gen. Patton made a big deal out of pissing in the Rhine River in the 3rd Army's drive into Nazi Germany. So did Winston Churchill. I wouldn't be surprised if Patton didn't piss on a few dead Germans, too. I'm sure there were dead Germans floating in the river at the time.

I'll bet old Chesty Puller pissed on a few dead Japs in the Pacific during WWII. Unless we quit pussyfooting around with these Afghan Muslim SOBs out to kill us and kill them instead they'll wind up burying us.

Put my name on the list for not giving a rat's ass if our troops piss on a few dead Taliban. I say a job well done - keep it up!

And for the Marines - Semper Fi troops from an old, Green Beret who did more than piss on a few dead VC and NVA during the Vietnam War.

The mission of our military is to close with and destroy or capture the enemy - nothing has changed except the sorry A-Holes running the country and the military won't let the troops do their jobs anymore. They're more interested in turning the military into a bunch of faggots and lesbians and women who like to act like men and to hell with the mission, good order and discipline.

I've lost track of the number of "Kangaroo" courts set up to stab our combat troops in the back - remember the Navy Seals who were brought up on charges for giving a terrorist a fat lip?

When is the last time we've ever heard the word "Victory" from the leaders of the country?

"Cut and Run" has made a comeback and plans are underway to cut the defense budget and gut the military while we're still fighting a war. What get me most is that the A-Holes in the White House and Congress are all upset about our troops pissing on a few dead Taliban while they’re pissing on the entire military.

In case there's anyone out there who disagrees with me I say politely, "Frankly my Dear I don't give a Damn!"

 To say it bluntly, "Up Yours!"

 Col. Jim Miles TXSG Ret.

--
Being a Marine isn't everything...it's the ONLY thing.

Semper Fidelis,
Gerald T. Pothier
Capt. USMC (Ret)
1951-1988
Mustang

"Some people live an entire lifetime and wonder if they have made a difference in the world. Marines don't have that problem."
President Ronald Reagan , 1985