From: Don Greenlaw [mailto:dgreenlaw@cox.net]
Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2012 10:25 PM
To: Haytham Faraj; Neal Puckett
Cc: David Brahms; Babu Kaza; Atwood Marcelyn; Allen. West
Subject: Fw: MILITARY: Deal might be in works in Wuterich Haditha prosecution

Forwarded.

 If I were SSgt Wuterich's Defense Counsel,

 the only deal I would make with Sullivan &

 Gannon would be total exoneration of all

 charges against my client. I would not let

 these two brow beat me into accepting what

 I believe are called "lesser included offenses/

 charges". The only type seperation I would

 agree to would be an HONORABLE DISCHARGE.

 The government and the Marine Corps have wrecked

 over six years of this fine young Marine's life. Both

 entities should hang their head in shame.

Semper fi,

Don Greenlaw