Fw: Fw: MILITARY: Deal might be in works in Wuterich Haditha prosecution

Forwarded.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Gray Ghost" <nyspret@gmail.com>
To: "Don Greenlaw" <dgreenlaw@cox.net>
Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2012 8:12 AM
Subject: Re: Fw: MILITARY: Deal might be in works in Wuterich Haditha prosecution

This has the makings of some good news on the horizon, Don.
I hope so.

On 1/18/2012 10:24 PM,
Forwarded.
If I were SSgt Wuterich's Defense Counsel,
the only deal I would make with Sullivan &
Gannon would be total exoneration of all
charges against my client. I would not let
these two brow beat me into accepting what
I believe are called "lesser included offenses/
charges". The only type seperation I would
agree to would be an HONORABLE DISCHARGE.
The government and the Marine Corps have wrecked
over six years of this fine young Marine's life. Both
entities should hang their head in shame.

Semper fi,
Don Greenlaw
----- Original Message ----- From: Clo Shivnan