To: "'Don Greenlaw'" <dgreenlaw@cox.net>
Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2012 11:47 AM
Subject: RE: Thank you!

WHAT WAS S/WUTERICH'S SENTENCE?

sent from BOBSPURSUIT@gmail.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Don Greenlaw [mailto:dgreenlaw@cox.net]
Sent: Tuesday, January 24, 2012 5:52 PM
To: Undisclosed-Recipient:;
Subject: Fw: Thank you!

Forwarded.

Semper fi,
Don Greenlaw
----- Original Message ----- From: Neal A. Puckett
To: dgreenlaw@cox.net
Cc: Haytham Faraj ; MARCY Atwood
Sent: Tuesday, January 24, 2012 5:45 PM
Subject: Thank you!

Capt Greenlaw,
Thank you, Sir.  I wrote it, I said it and I MEANT it.  Frank Wuterich
represents the best this country has to offer and deserved nothing less.
was inspired by his insistence that he take responsibility for all that
his
Marines did or failed to do that day.  He refused to have it any other
way.
Thank you for never wavering in your support for Frank.
Semper fi,
Neal Puckett

Neal A. Puckett, Esq
1800 Diagonal Rd, Suite 210
www.twitter.com/puckettfaraj

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and
is

intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are
not

the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any
use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly
prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify
Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 703-706-9566 or via a return the e-mail to
sender.
You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or
making
any copy or distribution.