FA LARGE CAP FUND Shareholder Reports

To ensure delivery to your inbox, please add proxy@investments.usaa.com to your address book.
Shareholder Reports
View Accounts | Privacy Promise | Contact Us
USAA SECURITY ZONE
Marcelyn
Atwood
USAA # ending in: 5995

Marcelyn Atwood,

On behalf of USAA, we're notifying you that FA LARGE CAP FUND has released information to its shareholders.

You can view this information at the following web site. When the
information is no longer available through the link, you can contact
the issuing company for the information.

Summary Prospectus
http://fiiscontent.fidelity.com/B-CLC-SUM.pdf
Annual Report
http://advisorxchange.fidelity.com/lit.shtml?entry=adp&itemCode=539156&typeCode=2&campaign=zadpan nadv

Distributed by Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. on behalf of USAA.

Thank you,
USAA

Please do not reply to this e-mail. To send a secure message to USAA, please contact us

USAA Financial Advisors, Inc. (USAA), a registered broker dealer.

To change your document delivery preference to print, please log on to usaa.com and click on My Profile,
Document Preferences, and then deselect Prospectuses under USAA Investment Documents.