To: MARCY Atwood
Cc: MARCY Atwood
Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 5:20 AM
Subject: Neal Puckett & NPR Yesterday

I've just blogged on Neal's NPR interview he did yesterday. It's a direct lift from the NPR story so I've provided the link directly to NPR and the link to the blog… Have a great day!

The direct link to NPR: http://www.kpbs.org/news/2012/jan/30/how-will-last-marine-trial-haditha-find-redemption/

Puckett & Faraj Blog with the NPR link in it: http://www.puckettfaraj.com/2012/01/neal-puckett-speaks-to-npr-about-the-haditha-trial/

Marcy

Marcelyn Atwood
Business Manager

Puckett & Faraj, PLLC
1800 Diagonal Road, Suite 210
Alexandria, VA 22314

703-706-9566 ; FAX 202-318-7652 ; marcy@puckettfaraj.com
Please View our Website:  www.puckettfaraj.com
The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, PLLC at 703-706-9566 or via a return the e-mail to sender. You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making any copy or distribution.