From: Puckett and Atwood [mailto:puckwood@comcast.net]
Sent: Saturday, January 28, 2012 7:05 PM
To: Anne Welsh
Subject: Marcy Atwood Hair Color w/Elizabeth

Hi Chris, Could you squeeze me in sometime starting Friday 3 Feb?  I know
Elizabeth is probably all booked on Friday and Saturday, so just let me know
when she is available.  The only commitment I have so far is Thu, 9 Feb - I
have a lunch meeting that will take most of the day.

Thanks, Just let me know!  Thanks Chris

PS.  My last hair color was 13 Jan in California and they didn't do a very
good job, sadly - that was two weeks ago (Jan 13)

Thanks Chris,
Marcy
Cell 202-340-0070