Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 7:43 AM
Subject: It was the "Gunny's" fault

Sounds good to me.

A great deal has been going around the internet lately concerning the âalleged" desecration of three Taliban corpses by four combat hardened Marines who, it is claimed, urinated on them. One of those bits of input included a possible explanation for the episode. It would seem that the four Marines, immediately after an intense firefight, approached their Company Gunnery Sergeant and reported âWeâve got three dead Taliban, Gunny. What should we do with them?â Now . . . here is the crux of the issue . . . this explains everything: the Gunny responded to their question by saying "Piss on âem. Get back to your posts!â So, as required, they obeyed their last command by urinating on the remains of the dead Muslim scumbags, and then they returned to their posts. This is really simple stuff and from this time on our military judges and lawyers should call this the "Obey The Last Command" defense. Nuff said. Maybe some day the bad guys will learn . . .