To: Don Greenlaw ; usmcmaxinkc@aol.com
Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 9:01 AM
Subject: Bats-neat pictures of three of the world's finest species.

     This is very  timely...

        Bats
The latest newsletter from "The Texas Gardener's Seeds" said to put up a bat house to encourage the presence of bats. These shy animals consume 3,000 or more mosquitoes and other insects nightly, and bats are less likely to be rabid than dogs are. Need another reason? Bats are responsible for up to 95 percent of the seed dispersal essential to the regeneration of forests. Our planet is populated with plenty of these bizarre and astonishing creatures. Without the need for resorting to fiction, here are three of the Bat Family's best known representatives:

     Sucker-footed  Bat

     Red-Winged  Fruit Bat

     Left-Winged Ding  Bat
      So 2 out of 3  Bats have a useful  purpose!

     REMEMBER  TO TAKE OUT THE TRASH IN NOVEMBER  2012

 P   Please consider the environment before printing this email.

This electronic mail message transmission may contain privileged, confidential, copyrighted, or other legally protected information. If you are not the intended recipient (even if the e-mail address above is yours), you may not use, copy or re-transmit it. If you have received this by mistake, please notify us by return email, then delete. Thank you.

The sender believes that this electronic mail transmission and any attachments were free of any virus, worm, Trojan horse, and/or malicious code when sent. This message and its attachments could have been infected during transmission. By reading the message and opening any attachments, the recipient accepts full responsibility for taking protective and remedial action about viruses and other defects. Neither the sender nor his or her employer is liable for any loss or damage arising in any way from this message or its attachments.

   ­­

 Do you have a slow PC? Try free scan!

GIF image

JPEG image