RE: Marcy Atwood Availability To Compile Res/AD Numbers

Thanks.  Heading out of town for the ABA Mid Year Meeting.  Will close the loop with you NLT next week.   //Joe

Joseph G. Lynch

Major General, USAF (Ret.)

General Counsel

Military Officers Association of America

201 N. Washington Street

Alexandria, Virginia 22314-2539

Phone:  (703) 838-8166

Mobile:  (571) 245-4664

email:  joel@moaa.org

www.MOAA.org

                      One Powerful Voice.®     For every officer at every stage of life and career.