Pampered Chef eNewsletter | February 2012

Title: Pampered Chef
If you are having trouble viewing this email, please click here.
Please add pchefsamorris@msn.com to your address book to ensure that our emails reach your inbox.

The Pampered Chef
  February 2012  A Pampered Chef ® eNewsletter

This luscious, chilled dessert, featuring hazelnut flavor in both the filling and whipped cream, can be made up to two days in advance. The perfect make-ahead recipe for Valentine's Day or a special at-home date night!

Three helpful baking tips!

When making homemade treats for the ones you love, keep these baking tips in mind to enjoy perfect results!

Host a Show this month!

Save 60% on 2 baking essentials when you host a Show in February! Choose from over 30 items!

In addition to receiving 20% off unglazed Stoneware and Metal Bakeware, your guests will receive a new spring product FREE with a $60 purchase!

Join my team!

I LOVE being a Pampered Chef® Consultant and you will, too! More money, more freedom, more time with family ... what "more" would you like? I'd LOVE to help you get it! Give me a call today!

Baking essentials 20% off this month only!

Bake up something special for all the ones you love! Save 20% on unglazed Stoneware and Metal Bakeware — in February only!

Your Pampered Chef Consultant
Happy New Year! Start 2012 off right with healthy, budget-friendly recipes that will have your family and friends asking for more.

Available dates:
January 11,12,12,16,17,25,26,27,30,31
My shows can be very flexible; daytime or evenings, maybe even an express show at your place of business. There are lots of options! Remember, if a cooking show isn't possible for you right now, a Catalog/Online Show still earns all the host rewards!
I'd love to help you get all the Pampered Chef products you love for free!

Be sure to click Host a Show This Month! Hosts get a HUGE BONUS!
Also, click on Join My Team and see how you could get even MORE!
Sharon Morris
email me
(210)788-1291 (day)
(210)788-1291 (evening)
Share This:

Shop Online

It's hip to be Square!

Even baking and browning! We designed the Square Baking Pan with heavy-duty aluminized steel for strength and superior heat conduction. And, with our 20% off special on Metal Bakeware (and unglazed Stoneware) this month, it's yours for just $10.40!

A special meal just for the 2 of you!

Try these delectable recipes — an appetizer, main dish and dessert — to share with your sweetie!

  • Lobster Newburg Dip
  • Indian Spiced Beef Filets with Cucumber Riata (pictured)
  • Fiery Chocolate Torte

    Unsubscribe  |  Subscribe