[Sheepishfashionista's Blog] Sheepish Resurfaces (Briefly) for a Date, a Stiff Drink and a Look at Brassiere Bigotry

Sheepishfashionista's Blog has posted a new item, 'Sheepish Resurfaces (Briefly)
for a Date, a Stiff Drink and a Look at Brassiere Bigotry '

So here I am, in the home stretch of my massive revision for Norton and feeling
a bit like I've been living in a cave all month. By which I mean like this:  Â
....and not at all like this:  Â ....which, somewhat interestingly to me, is
more or less the sort of [...]

You may view the latest post at
http://sheepishfashionista.com/2012/02/01/sheepish-resurfaces-briefly-brassiere-bigotry-new-nudes/

You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are
posted.