Contribute to the NLD Document Library today!

Title: Blank with unsubscribe

If you are having trouble viewing this email, you may read it online.

Send in your documents for the NLD Document Library today!

Dear AAJ NLD Members:

AAJ's New Lawyers Division is starting a Document Drive to update the NLD Document Library and we need your participation to reach our goal of 300 documents by the Vancouver Convention! The Document Library is one of the greatest assets the NLD offers AAJ New Lawyer members. At one time or another, we have all needed a copy of a Complaint to use as an example or a kick-start on discovery request ideas -- the Document Library offers NLD members hundreds of examples for FREE! The documents are available online can be accessed through the AAJ NLD home page or the AAJ Exchange. More importantly, the documents are searchable and, have we mentioned, are FREE OF CHARGE!!

We are looking to expand this Document Library and need you to select documents you have generated and send them to us for cataloging and uploading to the Library. Just sending a couple of documents will help us reach our goal -- it only takes is a moment to e-mail your submissions, we will take care of the rest. E-mail your submissions to obrady@kreindler.com, awalvoord@anapolschwartz.com, or soliver@baileyoliverlawfirm.com.

If you permit your document to be included in AAJ's Exchange, you will receive a $5 credit toward Exchange purchases for EACH DOCUMENT you submit. As an added incentive, the AAJ Exchange has offered the top five contributors a free Gold Plan subscription. (Winners to be announced at our Annual Convention in July.) A Gold Plan offers significant discounts on all AAJ Exchange Products, including:

40% discount on Depositions and Court Documents
$100 discount on AAJ Exchange Legal Research Service
$30 off the list price of Litigation Packets
25% discount on CLE Materials
33% to 40% discount on Law Reporter products
10% discount on Bundles

As always, thanks so much for your work on behalf of AAJ. We look forward to receiving your documents and making them available to all NLD members.

Sincerely,

Orla M. Brady

Adrianne E. Walvoord

Sach D. Oliver

NLD Board of Governors
NLD Document Library Committee

American Association for Justice · 777 6th St. NW · Suite 200 · Washington, DC 20001 · 800-424-2725
If you prefer to not receive e-mails regarding AAJ products and services,
please reply with "No Products" in the subject.