contacts for U-T San Diego coverage over next week

Dear Mr. Puckett, Mr. Faraj, I will be traveling out of the country next week. If you wish to share any press releases or news advisories with our staff, such as prior notification before your key witnesses take the stand, please send them to our defense editor Jim Watters at jim.watters@utsandiego.com or (619) 293-2156.

Staffing will be stretched in my absence, so a heads-up regarding key days not to miss would be much appreciated but of course not expected while you are so busy defending Staff Sgt. Wuterich.

Thank you very much. I hope to see you in court when I return Monday, Jan. 30.

Regards,

Gretel