Re: William Kallop

Hatham:

Yes, to your request: Will Kallop has agreed to a telephonic interview at 1700 EST (1400 PST) tomorrow 4 January 2012. You will have to set up a conference call as Will is on the East Coast, Dick McNeil (the other counsel for Will) is in North Carolina and I am in Carlsbad. As has been the practice in the past, both defense counsel will be on the phone while the interview is ongoing.

Please confirm that this time will work for you and send the conference call info in a reply email to my attention.

Noting there is a hell of a lot of info re the case, it would be helpful to provide some sense of the areas you consider to be of importance.

Let me know re your avaialbility at the appointed time ASAP. The conference call info can be sent later.

The best,
David Brahms
800 Grand Ave, Ste. C-14
Carlsbad, CA 92008
760-434-7206 Office
760-500-7870 Cellular
760-729-8404 Fax (new)

"Il nous faut de l'audace, et encore de l'audace, et toujours de l'audace"

Georges Danton