Discovery materials from USA Office

Hi, Haytham,

Since our last conversation I know you are organizing the discovery materials. I am hoping that while you are organizing the information, you can provide a copy (image copy) of the materials as delivered to you.

Finally, the American Federal Investigators Association (AFCIA) is providing investigative resource at no cost to our case.  As a reminder the AFCIA would like to plan their membership future travel and other professional obligation around our investigative needs in planning for trial.

Thank you.

Ramon
Caribbean Research LLC
American Federal Contract Investigators Associations (AFCIA)
PO Box 842
Frederiksted, VI 00841-0842
info@caribresearch.com
340-643-2920 VI