"My Little Red Rules Books"

The updated version of "My Little Red Rules Books" will be sent to the printer soon and should be ready for distribution in early February.

To order your copy, please send a check for $6.00 as follows:

Federal Defenders of EWA and ID
Attn: MLRRB Order

10 North Post St. #700

Spokane, WA 99201

Ordering information can also be found at www.fdewi.org.

APP VERSION AVAILABLE:

In addition to the printed version, an App version is available on the I-Tunes store for both I-phone and I-pad.  The electronic version has many features including bookmarks and the ability to add notes and can be found at:

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/my-little-red-rules-book/id465641166?mt=8 ;

Carol J. McGuire, Administrative Officer
Federal Defender Office
Legal Aid & Defender Association, Inc.
613 Abbott Street, 5th Floor
Detroit, Michigan 48226