From: Mark Walker <MWalker2@nctimes.com>
Date: December 12, 2011 4:19:41 PM EST
To: 'Puckett Neal' <neal@puckettfaraj.com>
Subject: RE: U.S. v. Wuterich - Faraj bio

Got it; thanks for the others also.

Questions for comment from Frank:

1.What are your thoughts on the eve of the trial, particularly since it coincides with the removal of the last U.S. combat troops from Iraq?

2. How would you describe how the years since the event and now have gone for you?

3. What are your hopes for  life after the Marine Corps?

4. How would you describe the public's understanding of what happened at Haditha?

Thanks in advance,

Mark Walker
North County Times
Oceanside, Ca.