From: Puckett Neal [mailto:neal@puckettfaraj.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 29, 2011 12:58 PM
To: sianatkamal
Cc: Debra D'Agostino; Faraj Haytham
Subject: Re: Status of My EEO Case

CDR Kamal,

Thank you for your email.  I was unaware of the difficulties you were having in communicating with us, but am extremely glad that you let me know.  Yes, you are correct in that Mr. Montalvo is no longer with this firm and in fact was never assigned to your case.  Although not a member of this firm, Ms. Miller was assisting Debra during her maternity leave, because she is experienced.  Debra has returned to work and would be available to speak with you by phone at your convenience.  May I set up that appointment with for you?

Sincerely,

Neal A. Puckett, Esq

1800 Diagonal Rd, Suite 210

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 703-706-9566 or via a return the e-mail to sender.  You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making any copy or distribution.